Sunday, August 12, 2012

Novena To God's Love

Here is a catholic charismatic community's powerful prayer which is a best example of the law of attraction..

Novena To God's Love
(Feast Declaration of Abundance)

by Bo Sanchez

Today, I receive all of God's love for me.
Today, I open myself to the unbounded, limitless, overflowing abundance of God's universe.
Today, I open myself to God's blessings, healing, and miracles.
Today, I open myself to God's Word
So i would become more like Jesus every day.
Today, I proclaim that I am God's beloved,
I am God's servant,
I am God's powerful champion.
And because I am blessed,
I am blessing the world,
In Jesus' name.
AMEN.


next i will post the accompanying thanksgiving prayer.. the act of gratitude of saying Thank You Lord and I claim it and I receive it..

No comments:

Post a Comment